2019 Trainee Intake Closed
Thank you for your interest in – and/or application – to join the SA FILM Academy.
Regrettably as of 31 March 2019 we will not be accepting any more applications to the SA FILM Academy for our 2019 trainee intake, with the exception of those potential trainees specifically requested and appointed BY productions TO productions and production companies, for which the SA FILM Academy provides In-service training service provision.
Follow us on social media and our Facebook page as to the resumption date for trainee applications for 2020 and going forward.
Requirements for applications are as follows:
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old.
- Have a certified copy of your South African ID card or book.
- Have a Police Clearance certificate.
- Entry level qualification Grade 12 (Matric). (In special instances Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) will be permitted).
- Income Tax number (SARS registration document or Tax Directive).
- Have all education qualifications certified.
- Provide a one page letter of motivation.
- Provide a full CV with references.
- Complete a short NQF Level 4 Skills Program of 2 unit standards, outlining and focusing on your chosen skill set, department career paths and your perceived strengths and weaknesses in your chosen skill set.