Requirements for applications are as follows:
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18-35 years old.
- Have a certified copy of your South African ID card or book.
- Have a Police Clearance certificate.
- Entry level qualification Grade 12 (Matric). (In special instances Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) will be permitted).
- Income Tax number (SARS registration document or Tax Directive).
- Have all education qualifications certified.
- Provide a one page letter of motivation.
- Provide a full CV with references.
- Complete a short NQF Level 4 Skills Program of 2 unit standards, outlining and focusing on your chosen skill set, department career paths and your perceived strengths and weaknesses in your chosen skill set.