Practical Development-Funding Application Workshop
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY 04 JANUARY 2019
The SA FILM Academy invites you to register for their practical NFVF development-funding application workshop hosted in Cape Town CBD.
This practical workshop is open to FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS; THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL WITH PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS; THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY PREPARED THEIR NFVF DEVELOPMENT FUNDING APPLICATION AND SEEK FURTHER GUIDANCE & DIRECTION, CHECKING & REFINING THEIR NFVF APPLICATION PRIOR TO SUBMISSION.
In the workshop we will discuss:
- The key elements of a story or narrative that make for a potentially winning script, with a seasoned and professional script writer; and
- How you translate this into a Film Proposal for potentially successful Film Development Funding.
- Having highlighted some of the key guidelines, we break away into two groups – the guest speakers and the applicants briefly discuss each application and learning from each project – splitting the group of 6-12 candidates into 2 groups (1 x documentary and 1 x feature film & short films).
- Applicants need to apply to participate by completing the below application document by no later than Friday 04 January 2019 (based on the NFVF application process, successful candidates will be selected based on their submission). If you are having trouble using the form you can email the requisite information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants need to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements and maintain strict confidence about the projects that will be discussed.
We are hosting the training programme on Tuesday 8 January 2019 so that there will still be enough time for participants to spend time afterwards finalizing and polishing their applications before the submission deadline.
The workshop will be hosted in Cape Town CBD.
There are ONLY 12 spaces available. Upon successful application the selected candidates will receive a personal invitation by Saturday 05 January 2019